A report has detailed how SummerSlam proceedings will be affected by the Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence Jr fight on the same night.
On the same night as SummerSlam (August 21), the Manny Pacquiao and Errol Spence Jr boxing card will air from Las Vegas. WWE recently confirmed that SummerSlam will emanate from the Allegiant Stadium, also in Las Vegas.
PWInsider are reporting that WWE are planning to conclude SummerSlam before the boxing card begins. Theoretically, fans will be able to attend the Biggest Party of the Summer, before attending the Manny Pacquiao fight in the same city.
It was recently reported that Brock Lesnar is in talks with WWE to appear at SummerSlam. The Beast hasn’t wrestled since WrestleMania 36.
John Cena is also reportedly pencilled in for the August 21 event, with The Champ rumored to face Roman Reigns in the main event.
WWE returns to a touring schedule the Friday before Money in the Bank next month. Reports have revealed that NXT will also tour in July, set to host house shows in Florida.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022