The WWE Championship match for Super Showdown has been set as Brock Lesnar will defend against Ricochet.
Raw was main evented by Ricochet defeating Seth Rollins and Bobby Lashley in a Triple Threat match. The match was for a shot at the WWE Championship with Ricochet pinning Lashley with a 630 senton. Lesnar appeared after the match, hitting Ricochet with an F5.
Ricochet played a big role in Lesnar’s elimination from the Royal Rumble. As Drew McIntyre made his entrance, Ricochet hit Lesnar low. This allowed McIntyre to kick Lesnar over the top rope, eliminating him from the match.
This will be Ricochet’s first world championship match in WWE.
Are you looking forward to WWE Super Showdown? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other