WWE has announced a new international “Supershow” house show for Puerto Rico later this year, featuring stars from both Raw and SmackDown.
The Puerto Rico live show is set for October 2 at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico in San Juan. This will be the first WWE event in Puerto Rico for almost 2 years.
As per the Ticketera website, fans must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend the event. Some of the stars promoted for the show include Roman Reigns, Bobby Lashley, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks, Big E and Damien Priest.
In a recent WWE conference call, it was stated that the company plans to resume major international events before the end of 2021. WWE have a UK tour scheduled for September.
It was previously reported that WWE was concerned that SummerSlam would have to take place in the WWE Performance Center or ThunderDome due to a rising number of COVID-19 cases in Las Vegas.
It has since been noted that WWE still plan for The Biggest Party of the Summer to air from the Allegiant Stadium, which will have a mask mandate in effect come August 21.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite