Tonight, on WWE SmackDown, Sonya Deville made an appearance on the show. She was shown walking backstage.
As she walked backstage, all the WWE superstars were watching her with shocking looks on their faces. The last time we saw Deville she lost a Loser Leaves WWE match to Mandy Rose.
Corey Graves said on commentary Deville had been reinstated by WWE. I’m sure we will get something else involving her on the show and will update the article as it unfolds.
? ? ? ?#SmackDown @SonyaDevilleWWE pic.twitter.com/X2gSlcmdvi
— WWE (@WWE) January 2, 2021
Deville took some time off to deal with her court case. Sonya Deville was the victim of a stalking case and needed some time off to deal with all the details surrounding it.
We here at WrestleTalk are so happy to welcome Deville back to WWE programming. She will definitely add some much-needed star power to the women’s division on SmackDown.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39