It has been reported that there is a lot of excitement within WWE surrounding the company returning to the road on Friday.
The coming (July 16) episode of SmackDown marks WWE’s official return to the road. Friday’s show will be the first WWE event to feature a live crowd since WrestleMania 37.
The WrestleVotes Twitter account has stated that pre-production has already commenced ahead of SmackDown. Commenting on the fun backstage environment, WrestleVotes tweeted:
“Set up & pre production has begun in Houston on the verge of tomorrow nights SmackDown return and people are legitimately JUICED UP with excitement. Fun stuff.”
On Friday’s show, Edge will team with Dominik & Rey Mysterio to face Roman Reigns and The Usos in six-man tag team action. This match is in the lead-up to the Rated-R Superstar challenging for Reigns’ Universal Championship at Money in the Bank on Sunday.
Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Shinsuke Nakamura and Big E are set to compete in a four-way match on SmackDown. On July 18, those four competitors, as well as Ricochet, John Morrison, Matt Riddle and Drew McIntyre, will battle for the Money in the Bank briefcase.
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon