It has been reported that there is a lot of excitement within WWE surrounding the company returning to the road on Friday.
The coming (July 16) episode of SmackDown marks WWE’s official return to the road. Friday’s show will be the first WWE event to feature a live crowd since WrestleMania 37.
The WrestleVotes Twitter account has stated that pre-production has already commenced ahead of SmackDown. Commenting on the fun backstage environment, WrestleVotes tweeted:
“Set up & pre production has begun in Houston on the verge of tomorrow nights SmackDown return and people are legitimately JUICED UP with excitement. Fun stuff.”
On Friday’s show, Edge will team with Dominik & Rey Mysterio to face Roman Reigns and The Usos in six-man tag team action. This match is in the lead-up to the Rated-R Superstar challenging for Reigns’ Universal Championship at Money in the Bank on Sunday.
Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, Shinsuke Nakamura and Big E are set to compete in a four-way match on SmackDown. On July 18, those four competitors, as well as Ricochet, John Morrison, Matt Riddle and Drew McIntyre, will battle for the Money in the Bank briefcase.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Kenny Omega AEW Double Or Nothing Status Revealed After Recent Backstage Return
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction