It’s being reported that WWE backstage interviewer and host Charly Caruso is expected to leave the company.
PWInsider reports that she’ll be leaving when her current contract expires and will no longer be appearing on TV.
This comes after reports that there was backstage heat on Caruso due to her being late to conduct interviews.
WWE’s recent hiring of Kevin Patrick is seen as Caruso’s replacement.
Patrick has taken over as host of Raw Talk and has been doing backstage interviews for Raw too. He’s also now the lead announcer for WWE Main Event.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?