WWE target Natalia Markova will be making her debut for All Elite Wrestling (AEW) tonight.
It was reported last week that along with Tesha Price, Alex Gracia and more, SHINE star Natalia Markova was at the WWE Performance Center for a tryout.
It seems like WWE isn’t the only promotion interested in securing Markova’s services, as she has been announced for tonight’s episode of AEW Dark: Elevation, where she is slated to go one-on-one with Leyla Hirsch.
The fact that Natalia Markova is appearing for AEW after her WWE tryout doesn’t automatically mean that the company decided not to sign her, as WWE has signed several wrestlers over the last year after they’ve competed on AEW Dark.
For more updates on what the future holds for Markova with WWE and AEW seemingly vying to secure her services, make sure you stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares True Feelings About Sami Zayn
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39