A report emerged from WrestlingNewsCo earlier today that claimed that Sasha Banks and Naomi have reached an agreement to return to WWE, possibly as soon as tonight’s WWE Raw show.
With WWE set to reportedly make a ‘statement’ on tonight’s show, that has led to possible speculation that the pair may be on their way back to the company following their May 16 walkout.
WWE themselves have dropped two huge teases that the pair may well be re-entering the WWE fold soon.
The first being a tweet to advertise tonight’s Raw show in Houston, which uses the words ‘rearview’ and ‘statement’, words referenced in the finishing moves of Naomi and Sasha respectively.
With #SummerSlam in the rearview, who will make the biggest statement tonight on #WWERaw ?
That isn’t the only hint towards the pair that has been dropped, as a current ongoing sale on WWEShop.com uses the promo code ‘walkout’.
— WWE (@WWE) August 1, 2022
— ?????? (@WrestlingCovers) August 1, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE