Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado of Lucha House Party were unsuccessful in their challenge to the SmackDown Tag Team Champions Cesaro and Shinsuke Nakamura last night.
After the match, things got heated between Dorado, who had been pinned, and Kalisto, who was meant to be offering support after returning a week earlier after being out injured since December 2019.
Kalisto shouted at Dorado, and a few slaps were exchanged, with Metalik in the middle trying to keep the peace.
It’s yet to be seen whether LHP will have a full-blown falling out or if that was just to get across the emotions of the occasion, but it’s fair to say a split was definitely teased.
Lucha House Party hasn’t exactly been the most over group in WWE during the trio’s time together, so are you all that interested in seeing the dissension between them play out? Let us know in the replies on Twitter.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy