Last night on Monday Night Raw, Andrade went one-on-one with fellow Raw newcomer Humberto Carrillo. During the match, commentary really put over that 2020 could be Carrillo’s year.
It was Carrillo that picked up the win last night after Zelina Vega was inadvertently knocked off the apron by Andrade. After the match, Andrade was noticeably very angry with his manager.
As the pair made their way backstage after the match, Vega had the following to say to Andrade “This is your fault, I’m over this.” The pair were also seen arguing backstage after the bout.
The teases of a break-up between Andrade and Zelina Vega are quite worrying. The pairing has worked very well since it was introduced back in NXT, and helped transform the former NXT Champion into a main event star.
WWE has yet to tease a split for the pair so far since their main roster call-ups. I really hope this is nothing more than a tease.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other