The whole landscape of WWE will change with the Superstar Shake Up that is set to take place on Monday’s Raw and Tuesday’s Smackdown episodes this week.
WWE’s UK Twitter account has hyped up the Shake-Up, and in doing so, have teased that we might be seeing some interesting changes.
Not only do they tease that Raw stars Sasha Banks, who reportedly tried to quit WWE over WrestleMania weekend, and Roman Reigns could move over to the blue brand, but they also teased the idea of Xavier Woods, on his own, being drafted to Raw, seemingly splitting up New Day.
Most interestingly, however, is their tease of NXT’s Undisputed Era faction making their way up to Raw. It has been made unclear if NXT and NXT UK will be involved in the Shake-Up, but the latest tease would certainly indicate that moves from NXT to the main roster are possible.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character