A WWE Hall of Famer has opened up about the possibility of a return to the company following their appearance at the WWE Draft.
Teddy Long’s popularity amongst WWE fans cannot be questioned, with the former general manager returning to reveal a handful of roster picks and later sharing his thoughts on Matt Riddle.
While many fans would, no doubt, like to see a more permanent return for the former referee, manager, SmackDown & ECW General Manager and occasional wrestler, Long has his own thoughts on the subject.
Speaking to Nick Hausman for Inside the Ropes, Long revealed:
“I’m not coming back to be a GM… I’m not there to try and be full-time anymore, I really don’t want that. I just want to enjoy the rest of my life.”
As noted by SE Scoops, Long has worked as a general manager for Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling and would also take that role for SWE Fury in August 2021.
He has also worked as a as a commissioner for Georgia Independent Promotion Main Event Wrestling and Independent Wrestling Network.
Transcript from SE Scoops.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023