When Triple H took over WWE creative back in July, and began re-signing stars that had been released under the previous regime, there were a lot of names speculated about.
One of the names speculated about a lot was Tegan Nox, who previously worked for Triple H as part of NXT.
The speculation came to an end on this week’s SmackDown, when Tegan did indeed return to the company.
Tegan made a surprise return to help Liv Morgan fight off all three members of Damage CTRL.
Reports emerged from Fightful Select earlier in the day that an agreement had been reached, and Nox was returning ‘imminently’.
Imminently turned out to mean an hour after the report emerged.
This led to speculation that Tegan’s return was finalised last minute ahead of her return on the show.
However, per Fightful Select (subscription required), despite Tegan’s return not being telegraphed internally in the company, the deal for her return had been made for some time.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Report Claims WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown