UPDATE: She’s back! Find out what happened when Tegan Nox returned to WWE at this link.
Yet another released WWE star is reportedly returning to the company “imminently”! Find out more here.
According to a new report from Fightful Select, a former WWE star is returning “imminently”, so how soon could we see them?
Per the report, Tegan Nox will be returning to WWE very soon!
We’ll have to stay tuned to find out, perhaps on tonight’s WWE SmackDown?
During the opening moments of the Survivor Series WarGames Women’s match, Michael Cole referenced released star Tegan Nox during a reference to Dakota Kai’s history in the WarGames match.
Perhaps Tegan Nox could be returning to join a program with Damage CTRL?
You can keep up with all the breaking news from WWE SmackDown tonight and every week by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Report: Lawsuit Filed Against Top AEW Star & AEW
- Report: WWE Drops Naughty Tag Team Name
- Popular WWE Series Comes To An End
- Report: Notable Promotion Sends WWE Cease & Desist Over Attempting To Contact Its Wrestlers
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Report: What Vince McMahon Is Doing At His Office At WWE HQ Revealed
- Big E WWE Update Ahead Of Royal Rumble
- Report: Matt Riddle Out Of Rehab, Could Make WWE Return Soon
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27