Another released WWE star has returned on SmackDown tonight (December 2) after some speculation had them as a Triple H pick.
On tonight’s edition of SmackDown, a major return from the pool of formerly released stars as Triple H brought another star “home” to WWE.
During a segment with Damage CTRL, Liv Morgan decided to attempt to take on all three members of the faction on her own and was looking pretty vulnerable until she was joined by a familiar face.
Tegan Nox made her big return to WWE after rumors that the return was imminent were reported during showtime.
Tegan Nox joins the expanding list of previously released stars who have been called back by the company now that Triple H is in charge of creative including Karrion Kross, Scarlett, Bray Wyatt, Emma and Mia Yim.
Elsewhere on tonight’s edition of SmackDown, the first WWE star declared that they were entering the Royal Rumble 2023.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from WWE SmackDown tonight and every week by clicking here.
— WWE (@WWE) December 3, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Potential Spoiler For WWE Royal Rumble Return
- Report: Lawsuit Filed Against Top AEW Star & AEW
- Report: WWE Drops Naughty Tag Team Name
- Popular WWE Series Comes To An End
- Report: Notable Promotion Sends WWE Cease & Desist Over Attempting To Contact Its Wrestlers
- Bray Wyatt Opens Up About What Undertaker Told Him At WWE Raw 30
- Report: What Vince McMahon Is Doing At His Office At WWE HQ Revealed
- Big E WWE Update Ahead Of Royal Rumble
- Big Name Set To Appear On SmackDown January 27
- Report: Matt Riddle Out Of Rehab, Could Make WWE Return Soon