WWE has announced that the 2021 third-quarter financial earnings call will take place on Thursday, November 4.
WWE issued the following statement on the corporate site:
STAMFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– WWE (NYSE: WWE) announced that it will report its third quarter 2021 results on Thursday, November 4, 2021 after the close of the market. The Company’s Chairman & CEO, Vincent K. McMahon, President & Chief Revenue Officer, Nick Khan, Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie McMahon, and Chief Financial Officer, Kristina Salen, will host a conference call beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss the results.
All interested parties are welcome to listen to a live web cast that will be hosted through the Company’s web site at corporate.wwe.com/investors. Participants can access the conference call by dialling 855-200-4993 (toll free) or 323-794-2092 from outside the U.S. (conference ID for both lines: 3759105). Please reserve a line approximately 10 minutes prior to the start time of the conference call.
The earnings presentation referenced during the call will be made available on November 4, 2021 at corporate.wwe.com/investors. A replay of the call will be available approximately two hours after the conference call concludes, and can be accessed on the Company’s web site.
On July 29, WWE announced the company’s financial results for its second quarter. $265.6 million in company revenue was reported for the quarter, with an “increase in media segment revenue” cited as the reason for the increase of 19%, or $42.2 million.
In the following conference call, it was stated that WWE planned to resume ‘large-scale international events‘ this year. WWE returns to Saudi Arabia on October 21 for Crown Jewel.
Also on the call, Vince McMahon shared his honest opinion of AEW.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event