An NXT star has opened up about life in the WWE Performance Center and the challenges they have faced so far.
Tiffany Stratton joined WWE in August 2021 as the only woman among the group of recruits at the Performance Center in that intake.
Stratton recently appeared on Busted Open Radio and spoke about life in the WWE Performance Center, revealing:
“The schedule is definitely very hard to get accustomed to. It was nothing like any other.
“Luckily, I had a little bit of wrestling experience and I was taught how to act, like the basic wrestling rules, so I knew what I was getting myself into.
“When you’re newer, you have a little bit of a crazier schedule. You’re training, I think like four times a week. It’s only four times because Tuesdays we have TV. Sometimes they would make you come in on Tuesdays and have a training session.
“Training started at 8:30 AM and we’d go until 1030 or 1130. Let me tell you, bumping that early in the morning sucks.
“After that, we would go to gym class where we’d lift. After that we would do a promo class or like an acting class, something along those terms and it was every day.
“When you’re newer, it’s kind of a mandatory thing, like an unwritten rule that you have to go to open ring and you have to keep on working.”
In the interview, Stratton would also discuss her future hopes with the upcoming WWE Draft fast approaching.
A former bodybuilder and gymnast, Stratton made her professional wrestling debut on 205 Live in November 2021 before making her NXT debut in December of that year.
A “Lights Out Match” on the August 23 2022 episode of NXT would see Stratton sidelined with an injury, returning at January 2023’s New Year’s Evil event.
Tiffany Stratton is set to challenge NXT Women’s Championship at the Spring Breakin’ special on April 25, in a three-way against Roxanne Perez and current champion Indi Hartwell.
Transcript from Wrestlingnews.co.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023