WWE is once again planning a trip to Saudi Arabia, making it two shows in the progressive country in 2022.
The promotion has already held the Elimination Chamber Premium Live Event in Saudi Arabia this year, which saw Brock Lesnar win the main event chamber match to win the WWE Championship.
A new report from the Wrestling Observer alleges the plan is for WWE to return to Saudi Arabia in September 2022. This report comes from the same source who correctly reported WWE was planning to hold the Elimination Chamber in the Kingdom.
The source is reporting the plan is that the show will be the TLC Premium Live Event, making it the first TLC show since 2020 as it wasn’t on the 2021 calendar.
The Observer notes the planned UK PPV for September will still be happening over Labor Day weekend.
If it goes ahead, it will be the 8th time WWE has held a show in Saudi Arabia, and with the amount of money the promotion earns for each show, it’s likely there will be many more in the future.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Backstage Frustrations With Ronda Rousey Vs Liv Morgan Match Revealed