It sounds like WWE could be bringing back the lesbian storyline that was sort of started between Liv Morgan and Lana at the end of last year.
A lot has happened since then, but just to recap, last December, Lana was having an in-ring wedding with Bobby Lashley on Raw when Liv Morgan of all people objected and claimed that Lana was the love of her life.
Apart from a couple of matches, nothing actually really came of such a monumental announcement, but according to Lana, we could be seeing it brought back up again at some point. Speaking with Sportskeeda, she said:
“I can see the story picking up any time, any day. You know? Like I think it’s a very, very compelling story and I would love to revisit it. So, that’s what I was told. That we’re going to revisit it at some point. So I’m looking forward to revisiting it at some point.”
Lana and Lashley got divorced just a few months later so Lashley could join the Hurt Business with MVP, while WWE is currently attempting to turn Lana into one of the top babyfaces in the women’s division.
Morgan, on the other hand, is back with Ruby Riott as a tag team on SmackDown, so if the whole thing is going to be picked up again, there’ll have to be some kind of brand switching going on, or potentially something with the Women’s Tag Team Title which goes across all brands.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39