WWE will reportedly make a big announcement during tonight’s (August 14) Supershow at the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
FOX 46 anchor Kaci Jones took to Twitter to reveal that she was going to be co-hosting a WWE Supershow pre-show, alongside Byron Saxton. Noting that they have a big announcement to make on the show, Jones tweeted:
“Happy Friday! Exciting weekend ahead. I’m cohosting the @WWE Supershow pre-show for @FOX46News with @ByronSaxton tomorrow at the Spectrum Center. WE HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE QUEEN CITY!”
It has been speculated that WWE is planning an upcoming pay-per-view event for Charlotte, North Carolina, however there has been no word on what the announcement will be.
WWE Supershows are untelevised live events that feature wrestlers from both Raw and SmackDown. Stars announced for tonight’s show include include John Cena, WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, WWE Champion Bobby Lashley, SmackDown Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, Drew McIntyre and Rhea Ripley.
On the August 13 episode of SmackDown, Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Apollo Crews to become Intercontinental Champion. This will be Nakamura’s second reign with the gold.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023