A WWE star has made their in-ring return after being taken out of action due to an injury over two months ago.
Tonight’s edition of NXT (December 6) Tony D’Angelo made his in-ring return after having been out of action due to injury.
Facing off against Xyon Quinn in a relatively fast match up, The Don of NXT had returned to assume his throne.
After the match, he took to the mic to call out a new foe.
Referring to himself as “a shiny hubcap,” D’Angelo noted that during his rehab he gained “some new revenues, new connections,” however now, he’s back to call out Wes Lee.
Accusing Lee of having taken out his knee in the first place, D’Angelo was interrupted by Wes Lee who joined him in the ring for a back and forth exchange.
Lee telling D’Angelo that he has unfinished business with Dijak so if he wants a title shot, he needs to wait until he’s done with him.
As they argued in the ring about Dijak, he appeared on the Tron to tell both D’Angelo and Lee that neither of them could or will stop him from dismantling NXT!
You can keep up with all the news from tonight’s NXT by clicking here.
Stay up to date on all the breaking news from around professional wrestling by following WrestleTalk News on Twitter!
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Scrapped Pitch For Sting AEW Retirement Revealed
- Bayley Reacts To Dakota Kai & Damage CTRL WWE Betrayal
- Potential WWE Signing Recalls Conversations With Shawn Michaels
- AEW Star Contract Expiry Update
- WWE Star Praises AEW’s Sting For Going Out On His Own Terms
- Details On WWE Star’s Role In Upcoming Movie
- AEW Star Set For Return Match Against Brother
- Cody Rhodes Sends Message To Sting Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement
- Former AEW Star’s WWE Return Match Announced
- Sting’s Son Shares Emotional Message Ahead Of AEW Revolution Retirement Match