Numerous top WWE stars have been spotted out and about around Los Angeles this week, find out what they’ve been up to in Hollywood!
According to a report from Mike Johnson at PWInsider states that per multiple sources, numerous WWE stars were in town to film a commercial for the WWE 2K video game series.
Amongst the top names that were in town to film over the past several days?
Major WWE names such as Roman Reigns, Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley and even the still out of competition with injury, Cody Rhodes.
Recently, Triple H tweeted about meeting with Bad Bunny in Los Angeles however there was no word whether or not Bad Bunny would be popping up in any WWE 2k commercials!
No word if there were any promotional shots taken for potential matchups for WrestleMania 39 as it continues to be rumored to feature at least one night of Reigns vs. Rhodes.
Also, Ripley vs. Belair sounds like an exceptional WrestleMania match-up as well!
You can check out the potential spoiler for tonight’s edition of WWE SmackDown (December 9) by clicking here.
As ever, you can keep up with all the latest breaking WWE news by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline