According to the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), WWE has filed for a new trademark.
On February 14, WWE filed an application to trademark the term ‘THE BLOODLINE’. Per the USPTO, WWE intends to use the filing for ‘performances by a professional wrestler’ rendered through ‘broadcast media’.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports via an online community portal
‘The Bloodline’ is the name of the WWE stable consisting of Roman Reigns and The Usos. Paul Heyman, Reigns’ Special Counsel, is also considered part of the group.
The Tribal Chief is set to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 38, with both his Universal Championship and Lesnar’s WWE Title on the line. Backstage plans for the April 2-3 event are reportedly ‘very fluid‘.
Stay up to date with every WWE trademark filing of 2022 using our tracker, at this link.
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- More Details On Kris Statlander Injury