According to the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), WWE has filed for a new trademark.
On February 14, WWE filed an application to trademark the term ‘THE BLOODLINE’. Per the USPTO, WWE intends to use the filing for ‘performances by a professional wrestler’ rendered through ‘broadcast media’.
The following description accompanied the filing:
Wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports via an online community portal
‘The Bloodline’ is the name of the WWE stable consisting of Roman Reigns and The Usos. Paul Heyman, Reigns’ Special Counsel, is also considered part of the group.
The Tribal Chief is set to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 38, with both his Universal Championship and Lesnar’s WWE Title on the line. Backstage plans for the April 2-3 event are reportedly ‘very fluid‘.
Stay up to date with every WWE trademark filing of 2022 using our tracker, at this link.
- CM Punk Sends Message About WWE Locker Room After Raw
- CM Punk Plans Changed On WWE Raw, Real Reason Confirmed
- Anonymous WWE Star Addresses CM Punk Backstage Behavior At Raw, More Reactions Revealed
- AEW Star Backstage ‘Frustrations’ Ahead Of Imminent Departure Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Interest In QT Marshall, More Details On AEW Departure
- Changes Made To WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Drew McIntyre Backstage Incident Update After WWE Raw
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- AJ Lee WWE Update After Reference During CM Punk Raw Promo
- Long-Running WWE Program Ends