This past Monday’s WWE Raw saw John Morrison debut his ‘Drip Stick’ during the opening segment on Miz TV. Yes it was as silly as it sounds.
The Drip Stick is a prop that shoots water, supposedly to fend off zombies. Scintillating pro-wrestling storytelling at its finest.
WWE has now filed a trademark for ‘Drip Stick’ with the following description:
Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
Maybe WWE will end up selling Drip Sticks as merch, and I imagine approximately four whole people can’t wait to buy them.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Top Free Agent Bandido Signs With AEW
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation