WWE has filed a new trademark related to a recently returning star, per the USPTO.
In recent weeks on SmackDown, WWE began airing vignettes for the return of the Viking Raiders.
The vignette featured a mysterious woman branding Erik and Ivar with their viking war paint, before ending with the phrase ‘Valhalla Awaits’.
The team returned on the November 11 episode of SmackDown, with the woman being officially revealed as the returning Sarah Logan.
Following Logan’s return, WWE has now trademarked the term ‘VALHALLA’ on November 16, per the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
It is unknown if Valhalla will be Logan’s new ring name, a new team name, or something else entirely.
The following description accompanied the filing:
trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge Update On William Regal Joining WWE
- Major William Regal AEW Contract Update Amidst WWE Return Talks
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- WWE Star Fires Shot At Kenny Omega
- Spoiler On Result Of Jeff Jarrett’s Second AEW Match
- Location For Future WWE Stadium Show Seemingly Revealed
- Real Reason Major Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Backstage News On WWE’s Bonus Payments To Talent
- New WWE Role Pitched For Randy Orton
- AEW Star Supports CM Punk, Huge Dynamite Return, Ric Flair Heat With Hall Of Famer – News Bulletin – December 1, 2022