As per the United States Patent and Trademark office (USPTO), WWE filed to trademark six new in-ring names on June 11.
The six names that WWE filed to trademark are; ANDRE CHASE, JULIUS CREED, BRUTUS CREED, JOSH BRIGGS, JACY JAYNE and NAKITA, all filed for use for “entertainment services”
The following description accompanies all of the filings:
Trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of
The name Josh Briggs may be recognisable as he signed with WWE back in August 2020 and is yet to make his television debut, while the other five names appear to be for renamed talent.
NXT recently began airing a new series of mystery vignettes, so one or more of these names could be associated with those.
Some of these names could also be related to the mysterious “Diamond Mine” that will be “opening” on next week’s (June 22) episode of NXT.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match