WWE has filed trademarks for two debuting stars.
On August 9, WWE filed trademarks for the following names:
Each of the talents will be making their debuts on tonight’s (August 12) edition of NXT Level Up.
Lucien Price and Bronco Nima will make their debuts as a tag team against Chase U’s Andre Chase and Bodhi Hayward on tonight’s show.
Previous trademarks filed for the NXT 2.0 brand were for new names for established talent, but this is a case of creating names for debuting stars.
Stay up to date with every trademark filing made by WWE in 2022 at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- AEW Star Announces Real-Life Brother Joining The Company
- WWE Star Set For First Match In Nine Months
- Triple H Praises Top Star After WWE Elimination Chamber
- Seth Rollins Injury Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 40
- Potential WWE Signing Shares Emotional Goodbye After Farewell Match
- Drew McIntyre Vs. Seth Rollins Set For WrestleMania 40, More Matches Potentially Revealed
- CM Punk Sends Emotional Message To WWE Fans Ahead Of Elimination Chamber 2024
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Becky Lynch Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match
- Cody Rhodes Challenges The Rock To One-On-One WWE Match
- Becky Lynch Sends New Message To Rhea Ripley Ahead Of WrestleMania 40