WWE has filed to trademark two new terms related to the NXT brand – ‘Lash Legend’ and ‘Andre Chase University’.
Lash Legend is the new name for NXT talent Anriel Howard, and that trademark was filed with the United States Patent & Trademark Office on September 9 with the following description:
Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
On the same day, WWE filed to trademark ‘Andre Chase University’, which is obviously something to do with Andre Chase (formerly Harlem Bravado), who has been on NXT TV a few times but primarily 205 Live.
That was filed with the exact same description as Lash Legend.
You can check out a list of every WWE trademark filing of 2021 at this link.
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?