Following perhaps the company’s biggest, most newsworthy week in their history, WWE has filed for three rather curious new trademarks.
Filed on April 2, WWE has filed to trademark the terms:
All three terms are filed under various different categories such as entertainment, video game software and action figures.
While the terms themselves don’t give much away, it’s worth noting the only difference being Triumph, which is not filed under the clothing category, unlike Pantheon and Gruesome Twosome.
You can keep track on all of WWE’s trademark filings for this year in a comprehensive list with full details of descriptions of the filings at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups