As per Wrestlenomics, the one-hour Tribute To The Troops special drew 2.030 million viewers. in the 18-49 demographic, the event received a 0.51 rating, which roughly equates to 663,000 demo viewers.
The special aired on Sunday, November 14, on FOX, with varying air-times depending on the market.
For comparison, the Friday, November 12 episode of SmackDown, which also aired on FOX, was watched by 2.104 million total viewers, and received a 0.56 (roughly 728,000 viewers) 18-49 demo rating.
In 2018, the special, which aired on USA, drew 1.127 million viewers, with a 0.32 18 to 49 demo rating. WWE didn’t host Tribute To The Troops in 2019, and viewership figures for the 2020 event were not made available.
On the special, Universal Champion Roman Reigns defeated Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura. WWE Champion Big E pinned Dolph Ziggler, and Bianca Belair bested Liv Morgan during the event.
- Intense Dispute As WWE Star Calls Another’s Gimmick ‘Stale’ After Being Accused Of Copying Catchphrase
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- NXT Star Confronts Shawn Michaels After Vengeance Day
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”