The WWE’s second United Kingdom Championship Tournament is right around the corner, and after announcing the first round match-ups last week, WWE.com gave us the full 16 man bracket.
Cathy Kelley also revealed that the WWE Network will hold a Bracketology Special at 8 PM EST on Thursday, June 7th. The special will have special guests and experts going over the entire tournament field.
The first round of matches look like this:
Left Side of Bracket:
- Zack Gibson vs. Amir Jordan
- Drew Gulak vs. Jack Gallagher
- Flash Morgan Webster vs. James Drake
- Tyson T-Bone vs. Jordan Devlin
Right Side of Bracket:
- Tucker vs. Joe Coffey
- Dave Mastiff vs. Kenny Williams
- Ligero vs. Travis Banks
- Ashton Smith vs. Joseph Conners
The first round matches take place at Download Festival on June 8th, 9th and 10th. The remainder of the tournament will be held at the Royal Albert Hall on June 18th, with the winner getting to take on WWE U.K. Champion Pete Dunne on June 19th.
Currently WWE has not announced any information about if the WWE Network will air the early rounds of the tournament live or via pre-taped broadcast as of yet. However, with the show being a week away, they’re is still time to clue us in.
What first round match are you looking to see? With the bracket out who do you think is going to win the tournament? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter Here!
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury
- Backstage Update On Ronda Rousey & Natalya WWE SmackDown Segment
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return