A new report has emerged that WWE has rescheduled its upcoming October 2020 tour and it will now take place in 2021 instead.
As per Sportskeeda, the tour was set to begin in Cardiff on October 4 and finish up in London on October 9. It had already been postponed from April/May this year.
Now, it will instead run from April 28 next year until May 3 with the following schedule:
- April 28: Cardiff
- April 29: Sheffield
- April 30: Newcastle
- May 1: Glasgow
- May 2: Birmingham
- May 3: London
This is of course due to the travel restrictions that have been brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Restrictions have been changed once again now in the UK with only six people allowed to gather together.
There is still an NXT UK TakeOver scheduled for Dublin on October 25, but Triple H believes that too will have to be postponed, although the brand is starting up again this month.
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Brandi Rhodes Spotted Backstage At WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Idea For Matt Hardy To Lead An NXT Faction
- Kevin Owens Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
- Scorpio Sky Reveals New TNT Championship Belt On AEW Rampage
- Update On Vince McMahon’s Plans For Max Dupri On WWE Main Roster
- NXT UK Star Charlie Dempsey Announced For PROGRESS Super Strong Style 16 Tournament