Last night, WWE kicked off their UK tour in Bournemouth, England. During the event, a promo played hyping up the second iteration of the highly successful UK Tournament that saw Tyler Bate crowned the inaugural WWE United Kingdom Champion.
Interestingly, one of the names featured in the promo according to audience reports was current World of Stardom, wXw and PROGRESS Women’s Champion Toni Storm.
This comes as a huge surprise as last year’s event was a men’s division-only show. Since Storm is currently the only female talent being advertised for the tournament, it will be intriguing to see who else will appear and why.
What role will the women’s division play into the shows as a whole? As the two-day event is partnering with NXT, could we see Storm challenge current NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler for the title?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return