Last night, WWE kicked off their UK tour in Bournemouth, England. During the event, a promo played hyping up the second iteration of the highly successful UK Tournament that saw Tyler Bate crowned the inaugural WWE United Kingdom Champion.
Interestingly, one of the names featured in the promo according to audience reports was current World of Stardom, wXw and PROGRESS Women’s Champion Toni Storm.
This comes as a huge surprise as last year’s event was a men’s division-only show. Since Storm is currently the only female talent being advertised for the tournament, it will be intriguing to see who else will appear and why.
What role will the women’s division play into the shows as a whole? As the two-day event is partnering with NXT, could we see Storm challenge current NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler for the title?
- world of stardom
- wwe uk tour
- pete dunne
- toni storm
- lacey evans
- wwe uk tournament
- british strong style
- Trent Seven
- Tyler Bate
- Mark Andrews
- Mae Young Classic
- tucker knight
- WWE UK
- kairi sane
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future