WWE has now seemingly reversed the name change for a recently returned Raw star.
Mia Yim returned to WWE alongside the OC on the November 7 episode of Raw, as their answer to the ‘Rhea Problem’.
In interviews since, Gallows, Anderson and AJ Styles have referred to Mia Yim as ‘Michin’.
Michin is the nickname Yim has used since her return to the company, with it meaning ‘crazy’ in Korean.
However, on Yim’s page on WWE.com last night, WWE seemed to confirm an official name change.
Mia’s profile was listed as ‘Michin’ on the site.
Despite this, Kevin Patrick, Corey Graves, Cathy Kelley and event the OC themselves still used both ‘Mia Yim’ and ‘Michin’ interchangeably on last night’s Raw.
Now, it seems as though Michin will in fact solely be a nickname for Yim, as her profile on WWE.com is now once again under ‘Mia Yim’.
Mia recently detailed her nickname, as well as her return to the company, which you can read here.
Michin is set to team with Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss and a fifth member TBD against Damage CTRL, Nikki Cross and Rhea Ripley inside WarGames at Survivor Series this Saturday.
It still says Michin, but when you click on it, they changed it back to Mia Yim pic.twitter.com/bsdV0InW04
— Fightful Wrestling (@Fightful) November 22, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- AEW Star Gets Name Change
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Get Ucey This Holiday With A Sami Zayn Tee For A Great Cause
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- Big Clue Sasha Banks Is Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- WWE Star Teases Incorporating Legend Into New Character
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed