When Brock Lesnar captured the WWE Championship at the Elimination Chamber event, it confirmed that his match against Universal Champion Roman Reigns on night two of WrestleMania 38 would be title vs title.
Lesnar and Reigns are set for a contract signing on tonight’s (February 25) episode of SmackDown. WWE posted a preview of the segment on WWE.com today ahead of the show, with an interesting note.
WWE is referring to the match between the two as a ‘unification match’, after it was previously just referred to as ‘winner takes all’.
The Beast comes to the blue brand to make his Winner Take All Championship Unification Match against The Head of the Table official for WrestleMania, new Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn hold a special celebration and Drew McIntyre takes on Madcap Moss in a WWE Elimination Chamber rematch. Don’t miss all the action of SmackDown, this Friday at 8/7 C on Fox.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18