Ex-SAnitY member Alexander Wolfe has claimed that ideas originally pitched for the former NXT group were later used for RETRIBUTION.
Speaking with Fightful Select, Wolfe shared that SAnitY had been told by former Head of Talent Relations Mark Carrano that WWE had “big plans” for them.
However, Wolfe called these out as “empty promises”, and as we saw, it certainly seems like Wolfe was right.
Wolfe also said that ideas pitched “for and by” members of SAnitY for their introduction to the main roster a few years ago are the same as a lot of things we saw from RETRIBUTION when that group was first introduced last year.
The German also added that Eric Young is using a few of the ideas he had for SAnitY in IMPACT right now with the Violent By Design faction.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star