It has been reported that WWE will refer to the revamped NXT brand as “NXT 2.0” following tonight’s (September 14) episode.
In the lead-up to the “new NXT” arriving this evening, WWE have been referring to the new era of the brand as “NXT 2.0”. According to Andrew Zarian of The Mat Men podcast, the term might stay past tonight’s reboot.
On Twitter, Zarian stated that a source told him that WWE wanted to make it clear that the brand has completely changed. Noting that the name will likely stick around, Zarian tweeted:
“Look like WWE will be using the name “NXT 2.0” moving forward for the time being. “They want people to know this is a whole new NXT” – source”
Fightful has reported that the NXT Women’s Championship match between Raquel Gonzalez and Franky Monet has been pulled from tonight’s episode. Ahead of the show, there is reportedly a “great sense of unease” within the NXT locker-room.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?
- HBO Show References Roman Reigns Possibly Joining AEW
- Shock Former NXT Star Was Planned To Join Judgment Day
- ‘Nobody Has Any Idea’ Why Vince McMahon Changed Confusing Money In The Bank Advert
- WWE Raw No Longer Categorized As An ‘Entertainment Show’
- WWE Planning To Build More Performance Centers Around The World
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Suspended By WWE, Women’s Tag Team Championship Vacated
- Stephanie McMahon Leave From WWE ‘Been Brewing For Quite A While’