Within WWE there has already been positive chatter after the AEW debut of a former WWE star, W.Morrissey.
On Andrew Zarian’s Mat Men Pro Wrestling Podcast, Zarian noted that he had heard positive buzz about the former Big Cass after W.Morrissey made an All Elite Wrestling debut in a match against Wardlow.
“I got a couple of messages about him from people. People wanting to know when his contract ends.”
Formerly going by Big Cass in WWE, Morrissey’s WWE departure was reportedly related to personal struggles with substance abuse, which he has spoken about publicly in the past.
Going on to say later in the podcast that WWE was “definitely impressed” by him, Zarian said:
“I’m not gonna say that WWE is gonna take him but I can tell you that WWE is definitely impressed by him. There’s no way around it, man. I got a message last night while he’s coming out and somebody wrote, ‘did you see this F’N guy?’”
In the storyline, MJF has continued to set up insurmountable opponents for his former enforcer, first contacting Jake the Snake Roberts to borrow the Murderhawk Lancer Archer with Wardlow’s second gigantic opponent being the seven-foot tall Morrissey.
Transcription via WrestlingNews.Co
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- WWE Feud Continues After Insults Thrown At Star’s Children
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- AEW Star Shares Photo With WWE Star Real-Life Brother