WWE has now officially removed all references to Vince McMahon from backstage, following his retirement.
Per PWInsider, the signage that previously pointed to ‘Vinces Office’ now points to the ‘CEO OFFICE’. There is reportedly a second office backstage for ‘Paul Levesque’, with all previous signage relating to Vince McMahon now nowhere to be found.
Following Vince McMahon’s retirement announcement, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan were named the co-CEOs of WWE. Paul Levesque, also known as Triple H, assumed all responsibilities related to WWE creative, in addition to his EVP of Talent Relations role.
SummerSlam on July 30 was the first WWE premium live event to take place following Vince McMahon’s departure. ‘Thank you Triple H‘ was trending on Twitter following the event, with many fans happy with the show.
One segment from the show that got fans talking was when Bianca Belair and Becky Lynch were confronted by Bayley, IYO SKY (Io Shirai) and Dakota Kai, who made her return following her WWE release earlier this year.
Details have emerged on Dakota Kai’s contact with AEW before her WWE return, which you can read more about right here.
For everything we currently know about Vince McMahon retiring, click here. You can find further updates and follow-ups on Vince McMahon at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats