With news that WWE and UFC will merge under Endeavor, Vince McMahon has made a statement about his plans for WWE creative.
In an interview with CNBC, Vince McMahon has now explained his plans for WWE creative under the new business arrangement.
Per WrestlingNews, Vince McMahon has reportedly stated that he “won’t be in the weeds on the creative end but he will be on the higher level.”
He also ruled out the possibility of stepping back into the ring when Ari Emanuel, CEO of Endeavor and NewCo, suggested it was the NewCo Exec Chairman’s choice.
Triple H currently heads up the WWE creative team.
The management team for the new WWE/UFC merged company can be seen here.
Vince McMahon has issued a message to WWE employees following the sale.
WrestleTalk readers can follow the developing Endeavor story using this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023