Taking to social media this evening, WWE has announced that they have won several Cynopsis Sports Media Awards.
WWE announced that, at the virtual ceremony on Wedneday, the company was awarded several awards, with one of them being for the WWE ThunderDome.
WWE released the following onto its official website today, confirming that the company picked up several awards at the ceremony:
WWE earned several victories at the Cynopsis Sports Media Awards during a virtual ceremony on Wednesday.
WWE Network claimed a win for the Over the Top (OTT) Content Service.
The WWE ThunderDome – Virtual Fan Experience by WWE and The Famous Group captured Best Tech Innovation During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Additionally, WWE Advanced Media Group EVP Jayar Donlan was recognized as a finalist for Digital Executive
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon