Taking to social media this evening, WWE has announced that they have won several Cynopsis Sports Media Awards.
WWE announced that, at the virtual ceremony on Wedneday, the company was awarded several awards, with one of them being for the WWE ThunderDome.
WWE released the following onto its official website today, confirming that the company picked up several awards at the ceremony:
WWE earned several victories at the Cynopsis Sports Media Awards during a virtual ceremony on Wednesday.
WWE Network claimed a win for the Over the Top (OTT) Content Service.
The WWE ThunderDome – Virtual Fan Experience by WWE and The Famous Group captured Best Tech Innovation During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Additionally, WWE Advanced Media Group EVP Jayar Donlan was recognized as a finalist for Digital Executive
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Latest On Sasha Banks WWE Contract Negotiations