More details have emerged on Ronda Rousey’s WWE status, and the possibility of the Baddest Woman on the Planet returning for WrestleMania 38.
As per Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, WWE has plans for Rousey’s potential return. The report noted that the former Raw Women’s Champion is definitely ‘on the table’ for WrestleMania 38 in April.
Rousey hasn’t wrestled since losing her Raw Women’s Title in the main event of WrestleMania 35 in April 2019. The former UFC star gave birth to her first child in September 2021.
Several ex-WWE names have already been confirmed for the women’s Royal Rumble bout, including IMPACT Knockouts Champion Mickie James. Stay up to date with Royal Rumble entrants using our entrant tracker, at this link.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?