WWE has revealed the WrestleMania 39 cold open starring a celebrity comedian.
WWE has been known for using celebrities to assist with various elements of their presentation, especially for WrestleMania.
With the tagline of “WrestleMania Goes Hollywood,” the company wanted to bring a well established name to help kick off this year’s Show of Shows.
On Thursday afternoon, WWE revealed the cold open for this weekend’s two-night event starring comedian Kevin Hart. The company’s Twitter account wrote:
Legacies will be born as The Show of Shows takes over Tinseltown.
As previously reported, the company has finally revealed the lineups for both nights of WrestleMania 39 on Thursday.
Legacies will be born as The Show of Shows takes over Tinseltown.@KevinHart4real welcomes the WWE Universe to The Grandest Stage of Them All as #WrestleMania Goes Hollywood in an epic two-night extravaganza this Saturday and Sunday! pic.twitter.com/uwYsEXQiKC
— WWE (@WWE) March 30, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?