A finalist city that could potentially be the first-time host of a future WrestleMania premium live event has been revealed.
While WrestleMania 40 is taking place On April 6 and 7 2024 in Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, plans for the 2025 event are already afoot.
According to Patrick Kessler, Special Contributor WCCO-TV/CBS Minneapolis:
“Sources tell me Minneapolis is a finalist city for WrestleMania 2025.
“This would be a HUGE get.”
While being a finalist city is no guarantee of a definite result, it does mean that the field has been narrowed considerably.
As was noted by PW Insider, it would make the first time that WrestleMania has been hosted in the state.
PW Insider would also note that the US Bank Stadium has a capacity of 73,000 seats.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London