WWE is looking for a WrestleMania digital correspondent for the most stupendous two night WrestleMania in history on TikTok.
WWE posted the following statement on their website:
Have you ever wanted to interview your favorite WWE Superstar at WrestleMania? Now’s your chance! WWE is searching for a digital correspondent on TikTok ahead of the most stupendous two-night WrestleMania in history.
In the weeks leading up to WrestleMania, WWE will be posting videos featuring Superstars with whom fans can Duet on TikTok, asking them hard-hitting questions. Duet videos with the hashtag #WWEInterviewContest will be reviewed, and the winner will receive a trip to WrestleMania 38, where they will interview Superstars backstage at The Show of Shows.
The first video, featuring R-Truth, is live now on WWE’s official TikTok channel, which currently has over 15.8 million followers. Follow today and start your Road to WrestleMania!
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- AEW Star Medically Cleared Last-Minute For Dynamite Match
- Update On WWE ‘Breach Of Contract’ Case
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream