Vince McMahon retiring from WWE was possibly one of, if not the, biggest wrestling news story of all time, with many fans optimistic about the company’s future.
Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan are currently the ones steering the ship, and many of the current roster are also excited about what the future holds in the new regime.
Per Wade Keller of PWTorch, many wrestlers are optimistic that the change can help them, with it being expected that many talent will move up and down the company’s priority going forward, though the shakeup won’t likely be sudden.
Among the roster, the women’s stars are the ones most optimistic about the change, as Stephanie is a big supporter of women’s wrestling, as well as being generally well-liked behind the scenes.
There are reportedly several discontented AEW stars who are also hopeful that WWE might show interest in them with the new regime change.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups