WWE Wyatt Sicks Faction Shares New Message

WWE Wyatt Sicks Faction Shares New Message WWE

A new message from WWE’s Wyatt Sicks group on social media this Saturday as they have a question for fans, including a poll.

After delivering a video message to Michael Cole at ringside on Raw this past Monday – which ended up being Uncle Howdy interviewing Bo Dallas – now the group has asked fans on Twitter a question.

On a blurred background of the same interview that aired on Raw, the text, repeated several times: “do you think you’re special?”

There was also a reply attached below asking the same question, with the results being 65.5% of respondents saying YES, and the remaining 34.5% answering NO.

To avoid any doubt, the @WyattSicks account is legitimate as it has been shared multiple times by WWE’s official page, as well as members of the Wyatt Sicks group themselves.

The aforementioned Raw interview with Bo Dallas – who WWE did officially refer to by that name – included him addressing the death of Bray Wyatt. You can read more about it right here.

Keep up with all the latest news from around WWE by clicking this link.

Want a career in the professional wrestling industry but don’t know where to start? Enrolment is now open for the first-of-its-kind Wrestling Masterclass – click here for details

4 weeks ago by Amanda Savage

@_AmandaSavage

Trending

Get the latest wrestling news straight to your inbox

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from WrestleTalk