Whilst WWE fans await the in-ring return of Zelina Vega, the real-life Thea Trinidad Büdgen has revealed her latest tattoo.
Having earlier posted a beach photo in a rather risque outfit, with the caption Souled Out, Vega would also post a recap of a “FUN day with some amazing people” that would also reveal her latest piece of body art.
The words that accompany the video (and other photos) state:
“Can’t wait to share this dope experience with you guys!! What a FUN day with some amazing people.
“Massive thank you @viewsfromsant for capturing this and being with me every step of the way.
“The MAN who brought our Lord and Savior, Rengoku to life in English dub and one of the sweetest/ coolest human beings ever @mwhitten.. @mikendazzoart & @xsadfamx for allowing us to film in your studio over and over 😂 and taking us out for the night!
“@kodiellistattoos for the incredibleee Rengoku tattoo! @jptronwalker for our other secret project coming soon!🤐🥰
“@maddiemarissa for the photos and luvvvv @pearljeremyjam & @irelandreidirl for the laughs and chill vibes🖤✨ and I know I’m missing people but I love you guys sm!!!
“Thank youuuu!!! 😩🙏🏽💜 “is that just a bag of Fruity Pebbles?” Lololol anyone who knows me, knows why this is so funny.”
As for the “secret project” that Vega mentions, a quick look at jptrowalker on Instagram shows that he’s an Anime Tattoo Artist based in Orlando, Florida.
There’s not much more to report than that.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Alexa Bliss Undergoes Skin Cancer Treatment
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- WWE NXT Spoilers For Tuesday March 28
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?