A WWE name says Stephanie McMahon is the epitome of what a leader should be.
In January 2023, Stephanie McMahon announced her departure from WWE after stepping down from her position as Chairwoman of the company following Vince McMahon’s return.
Before her departure, McMahon served several different roles for the promotion for nearly her entire adult life, holding a number of positions both on and off screen.
Speaking with Chris Van Vliet, WWE broadcaster Cathy Kelley praised McMahon and said she is the epitome of what a leader should be. She said:
“She is just, to me, the epitome of what a leader should be.”
“I know that I learned so much by being around her and how nice she is to everybody in the room, it doesn’t matter who they are.”
“When you’re around someone who has that level of respect for everyone, you just can’t not have that level of respect for them.”
Transcription via Fightful
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision