WWE revealed yesterday Bobby Lashley’s manager, MVP, will be on the shelf after being on the receiving end of an RKO from Randy Orton.
BREAKING: Due to an RKO from @RandyOrton this past Monday night on #WWERaw @The305MVP suffered a broken rib and is out indefinitely.
MVP has since responded:
While I’m out suffering from this broken rib, I may as well get my knee fixed.
MVP last wrestled on the September 6 edition of Raw in a winning effort with Lashley over AJ Styles & Omos in Tag Team Turmoil.
MVP has been struggling with knee issues throughout 2021.
WrestleTalk wishes MVP well as he deals with the injury.
- Next Challengers For The Usos Undisputed Tag Team Championships Revealed
- Report: AEW Star Possibly Returning To WWE Is ‘Something That’s In Play’
- AEW Star Confirms CM Punk ‘No Longer In The Company’?
- Details On Triple H’s Involvement In Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens ‘Yelling’ Backstage
- Huge WWE Plans Changed Due To Heated Backstage Incident?
- Bray Wyatt Tease On WWE Raw
- Update On Roman Reigns & Kevin Owens Relationship After Backstage Argument
- Bob Orton Jr Provides Update On Randy Orton’s Recovery
- Kevin Owens/Roman Reigns Backstage Incident, AEW Star Undergoes Surgery, Big E New WWE Role – News Bulletin – November 29, 2022
- Major Star To Kick Off ‘Commercial Free’ First Hour Of WWE Raw